Island wide fully experienced pet sitter in Bermuda
• Responsible, reliable, capable & adaptable pet sitting service provider with loads of animal experience:
• Endsmeet Animal Hospital (reception, kennels), 2002 through 2004;
• Pet/House Sitting Services (various repeat & new clients), from 2004 to 2009, and from 2014 to present;
• Care, affection & attention provided to my own dogs, cats, gerbils, hamsters, rabbits, fish in past years;
• Self-study & general interest in animals and animal behavior, with an emphasis on canine behaviour
Throughout the years, dogs, cats, and various small animals have been an integral part of my life either through volunteer work, employment, self-employment, studies, and/or home life. As such, I've always been fortunate enough to happily share much of my time either with pets of my own, with other people’s pets, or with both!
...The trend continues now as I offer my pet sitting services to you.
Born & raised in Bermuda, I currently work full-time in Hamilton for a small, local business from 8:30am to 5:00pm. Although unable to be with your pets the whole day, this traditional work schedule, complete with a lunch hour and a certain degree of flexibility, allows me to confidently offer pet sitting services as well.
I am reliable, responsible, adaptable, & capable; I work hard and take pride in what I do. Furthermore, I understand the unique demands & requirements that come with being a pet owner, especially one who must entrust their pets to another during periods of absence. Through study and hands-on experience, I also understand and am able to adapt to the unique needs and requirements that accompany some of those pets.
Being able to care for your pet(s) in their own environment while I aim to emulate your usual interactions, routines and systems for their benefit allows me the opportunity to provide them the essential one-on-one care, attention & affection they need during your absence. I look forward to pet sitting for you and appreciate the opportunity to do so.